- Making your treatment pleasant. We understand that many people do not like visiting the dentist. Our team is committed to providing you with the best possible dental care in the most gentle and stress-free manner possible.
- A small friendly team. We are a small, family run practice and not part of a large corporate. You can expect to see the same faces each time you visit and build up a proper long-term relationship with your dental team.
- A proactive and health-centered approach. Our aim is to help you keep your mouth healthy for your lifetime. As such we focus on the prevention of dental disease and we are proactive in treating problems early rather than waiting until a painful dental emergency occurs.
- Long-lasting dentistry. When treatment is needed, we believe it's important to perform high quality, long-lasting dentistry in your mouth as 'patch-up' dentistry could ultimately lead to more complex expensive problems and an increased risk of tooth loss later on. We use modern techniques that are kind to your teeth and help keep your smile healthy and looking its best.
- Giving you time. We limit the number of patients we see each day so that you can be seen on time in a relaxed and unhurried manner. This also means we have plenty of time to do our best work for you. We take the time to listen carefully to your needs and concerns, and to explain treatment options so that you can make an informed decision about your treatment.
- Cleanliness and hygiene. Your safety is our primary concern and we adhere to meticulous standards of cleanliness and infection control as laid down by the Department of Health and Welsh Government to ensure your total protection. We have a dedicated room for the decontamination and processing of dental instruments. All instruments are placed in special sterilisation pouches and sterilised using our state-of-the-art vacuum autoclave. We always change our gloves and mask after each patient, and disinfect the dental chair and treatment room after every patient too.